TERRY’S BLOODY GOOD CHICKEN
(GRILL BASKET STYLE)
What we need…..
1 SMALL FRESH CHICKEN (Butterfly style)
1 JAR OF TOMATOE PUREE STUFF
(Flavoured with some garlic, onion or something like that)
A COUPLE OF TABLESPOONS OF STINKY CHEESE
CRACKED SALT AND PEPPER
Preparation time; 1 stubby (20 minutes)
Cooking time; about 3 stubbies (1 hour) or a good bottle of Semillon Blanc…. And I do know what that is!!!
- Light your spit as per instructions
- Flatten your chicken out in the grill basket
- cover on both sides with the tomatoes puree stuff
- sprinkle Parmesan cheese over it and add salt an pepper to taste
- Cook for about 1 ½ hours
- Serve with a fresh salad……. Or some more beer!